Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your 28th birthday on the website www.civiweb.com. For graduates who would be interested in a career with Airbus, this could be the start of a rewarding future in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria. For further information, more details can be found on www.civiweb.com and from www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/students-graduates.
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth/Germany within the department « Human Resources » we are looking for a VIE – Support to HR Business Partners (d/f/m).
Start: Spring 2019
Duration: 24 months
The successful candidate will be supporting the HRBP Engineering Team on administrative and operational topics in an international context such as:
- Proactively support the HRBPs in their day-to-day activities (e.g. recruiting & mobility, reference letters, team reviews, Training topics & employee development, preparation for the meetings with the works council etc.)
- Creating or summarising presentation
- Support the implementation of the ongoing HR digitalisation project (PULSE) in the business
- Support preparation and facilitation of workshops and presentation
- Take ownership of reporting activities
- Proactive back office support for daily admin tasks
- Drive own little projects
This opportunity will offer you great insights in the interesting
and versatile role of HRBP and provides you with the chance to deliver your own
contribution and value to the business.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources, Social Sciences or similar discipline
- Initial experience in Human Resources could be an advantage
- You are highly motivated willing to learn, with good communications skills
- You are a team Player and show a proactive and service orientated mind set.
- Profound knowledge in MS Office
- Negotiation level of English
- Intermediate German language skills
We are looking for highly motivated graduates who would like to work within a team in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector. Please apply with complete documents (cover letter and C.V. in English, relevant certificates/ letters of reference) by using this e-recruitment tool.
NB: all roles within the Airbus Group are advertised for two weeks to ensure maximum visibility to potential candidates. However, if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.